It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie`s mention of Khaldoon is interesting!!!!!!!!! has he authorised more of a last minute spend than was planned??????????

Wow. Quite a statement

it wont happen though....he will just get a new contract. same every transfer window....

we cant keep pinning our hopes on something that is very very unlikely....i get we would try but there would have to be movenent from messi and his camp and its just not going to happen

barca would wipe the floor with us right now.

I am not saying we could beat Barcelona with the current squad* that we have, so long as they still have at 2/3 of the now former MSN they still have the upper hand. However with the current board (and their recent transfer record), Neymar and the (highly expensive) task of replacing the team that they have and fill the gaps which they have failed to fill. They are going to have a painful couple of years ahead of them and they don't exactly have the sort of finances we do to help them with that.

*The squad has some way to go before we are able to reach the goals the club themselves have set.

Also Barca are not in that deep in the shit. If they get Seri, Coutinho and Dembele, then they will be back on track again.

It is going to take more than the signing of those 3 players to get them back on track though, especially after Messi and Suarez start to decline.

200.gif
I'd settle for Bernard cribbins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.