Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a bold keeper, he doesn't hesitate to come out for the ball. For a 23 year old he's ahead of his years

I couldn't quite believe how bad it was. Those Sunday league spoons up into the air were awful.

Just watched the game back to see if I was being overly critical or missed something from being at the game, nope, the post match analysis by caragher is laughable.... the game won't determine if Pickford makes it or not but he made joe harts distribution look world class!

Poor reports from the media this morning who cannot have watched the game. I thought he was generally excellent with superb distribution. Blaming him for the goal is nonsense.

No more nonsensical than blaming Bravo for the exact same thing...this is bluemoon.

Just watched the game back to see if I was being overly critical or missed something from being at the game, nope, the post match analysis by caragher is laughable.... the game won't determine if Pickford makes it or not but he made joe harts distribution look world class!

We were sat there last night in astoundment at his kicking. I've not that waayyyy noise since the div 2 days.

He shanked or ballooned at least 10 kicks last night. Put them under pressure on several occassions. I think the Britsh mentality is, if it goes 40 yard and over head height it's ok. Anything resulting from that is not the keepers fault. It's a bit backwards. Cech had been getting away with it for years. Our equaliser vs Arsenal last season at home was a prime example.

If we had Neuer in our goals , he would get exactly the same criticism , the media are sharpening their knives and will hound and analyse every single moment of every game Ederson plays ,also fully expect Danilo , Bernardo and Mendy to get exactly the same treatment , i hardly ever buy papers or click their websites or listen to the myopic ramblings of the media anymore , they have their agenda , but Pep needs to provide the answers to shut the f*ckers up , he's had £350m in 2 transfer windows ,it's time to walk the walk

Yeah, they gave De Gea a lot of stick too when he arrived. It's always going to happen with foreign goalkeepers. He'll shut them up soon though.

No way can you blame the keeper for the goal. You can't stand with your legs together so from 6 yards you can't react that fast. Comical reading the paper (Mirror) just now on the way back - Ederson - "Got into a serious tangle for the Rooney goal. Unconvincing" and for Pickford - "no better distribution of possession. Top keeper". I most definitely watched a different game. Pickfords kicking was truly awful. Ultimately - 2 games gone and can't judge our keeper yet as he hasn't had anywhere near enough to judge fairly
Pickfords first time kicking was abysmal he had to trap it so many times and then it was still shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.