Bars

Used to go in the Eastlands and the Manchester done the Townley and Mary Ds .Started going in the Bridge on Clayton lane .Near the boxing club.Lager and Guinness is spot on and the Landlord puts food on and free drinks for the young kids.Beats paying 4.20 for some of the pisswater what's served round there on a matchday.

They had no Heineken on tap in the North Stand yesterday when I went for a pint pre-game, which was a bit annoying. They had it working again by half time, but was given a pre-poured pint that was absolutely minging (must have been sat there for ages) so had to ask for a freshly poured one.

On a separate note, £22.80 (?!) for that food bundle is a proper rip-off.

bar behind 201 was spot on last night

however the food iutlet was a f*cking disgrace

before game all that was on offer was really poor burgers, bucket of chips or anemic hot dog - useless twat wanted £1.50 on a £3 bucket (cardbord thimble) of chips for gravy so told him where to go - oh and no pies till halftime

half time - f*cking pies weren't ready on the countdown to whistle - a little cow stole first kippax currey pie of the shelf despite me waiting 5 minutes for it because my useless shit was learning how to use the till - absolute chaos. every game they get in new (still useless) staff

and as for the decor - fanfayre logos only half covered up and the price board was just leant against a pillar - I'm assuming noone stole it

eaststandfoodpriceboard.jpg

BTW - did anyone actually buy that £25 Dog Pound and Chips? What the hell is in it for £25?????

Depending on which way you come in, there are Holts' pubs dotted along the main road out towards Ashton. The Grove, Halfway House and Buxton.

I'll have a bottle inside the ground if I'm thirsty but that's pretty much it.

We were in East 1 at 7:15 - constant queues until KO. You'd think, to the idle observer the bars and food outlets were rammed and everything is in demand, but very few people were eating.

I'd be interested to know the profits compared to, say, 2008.

Something else to moan about. Don't some of you not get pissed off being so miserable all the time, or does being miserable make some of you happy?
To sum it up: Media hate us, refs hate us, all other fans hate us, Peps useless, management is useless, food shit, beer shit, food and beer too expensive, queues too long, car parking is wank, public transport doesn't work, council are tossers for moving the car park boundaries, transfer policy scandalous, Guardiola is too stubborn to know what works in the PL, some players are brilliant, the same players are crap. I think that about sums up what I've read in the last hour......
Chill out chaps, it could be ten years ago!

We were in East 1 at 7:15 - constant queues until KO. You'd think, to the idle observer the bars and food outlets were rammed and everything is in demand, but very few people were eating.

I'd be interested to know the profits compared to, say, 2008.
We started queuing at the bar near 109 at about 7.25 with about 15 or so in front of us gave it up as a bad job about 5 to 8 saved about £25 result. As a business that has about an hour or so to make as much money as possible they're pretty clueless.

I'm amazed that so many people expect gormet food at a football ground. It's fast food. It's mostly foul. Try eating before you get to the ground. Same with the beer. Your body will thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.