Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a perfectly innocent explanation.

What was Sakho's explanation?

And the explanation for the Corriere dello Sport exposé of Liverpool players using banned drugs?

Why did Capello accuse Liverpool players of using drugs?

At what point can an inference be drawn from all these innocent events at Liverpool football club?

Last edited:
BBC reporting another Liverpool football club player using drugs on the WADA banned list.

That is quite a few accusations for same club. A bit odd.

Luckily there is always a perfectly innocent explanation.

And the explanation for the Corriere dello Sport exposé of Liverpool players using banned drugs?

At what point can an inference be drawn from all these innocent events at Liverpool football club?

It's never their fault....

If you ask me, the same doubts people surfaced around Leicester outperforming to win the league should be levelled at Liverpool reaching the top 4.

Fucking hell - rumours that Barca are going to put a 4th bid in for Coutinho of £138 million, made up of £101 million up front and £37 million of easily achievable add ons.

If I didn't know better, I would think Barça were desperate to sign him.

Maybe Pep has had a word with HRH, and Sheikh Mansour is helping 'clear the way', so that Coutinho doesn't score any more goals against us.

;-)

Fucking hell - rumours that Barca are going to put a 4th bid in for Coutinho of £138 million, made up of £101 million up front and £37 million of easily achievable add ons.
If they turn that down, then they're pissing on their chips in no uncertain manner, to retain a player that no
longer wants to stay and has confirmed he doesn't is stupidity. Maybe years ago, clubs could use the iron fist, but
flat out refusing that kind of money to keep an unsettled player nowadays is madness.
Liverpool have never grown out of their perception of themselves as the epitome of footballing excellence in every department,
and how their moralistic stance is always elevated above others, something that was never the case in the first place, and most
definitely isn't now.

I can see Coutinho having an average season, then they sell him for £70-80m next summer, if he has to stay there. I just hope he doesn't play against us in a few weeks haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.