Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think his team have seen Neymar take the piss and walked away to earn bajillions in a shit league. Barca can't afford to lose him, so "we've met with City, and they've offered this. Can you match it?" Which, of course they can.
I think messi is generally unhappy with the current situation at Barcelona, but I do agree with you that the most likely outcome is messi signs a big new contract with Barcelona

I think messi is generally unhappy with the current situation at Barcelona, but I do agree with you that the most likely outcome is messi signs a big new contract with Barcelona

Maybe Messi is thinking twice after Barça issues a statement saying they're suing Naymar for breech of contract? Just maybe Messi & every other play at Barça are now having second thoughts? How can a club insert a release clause then sue if it's met? Naymar iscounter suing. It'll get, pardon the pun, messy yet ;-)

We should not be, excuse for the pun, messing with this transfer. Just pay the fucking 250 million and see how Barca react.
Yep. Who cares about his age. I think barring injury he can have atleast 3 years left where he is still considered the best.
The club has grown leaps and bounds in the last 10 years, but signing this man alone will elevate the stature of the club to levels we would only ever dream about.

According to MD they are not going for Seri and bid again for Coutinho. Probably seen Seri actually play and not want him anymore. Not sure the board know what they are doing let alone anyone else.

Lost. The. Plot.

Scouser paid 8 million didn't they, bargain that. Sell for 140 million got to be the best deal ever.
And they won't take it?
Those Yanks like a profit don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.