Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to give them anything they want for him. No chance of winning the league with these CBs.

Can't understand why a top class CB has not been bought.

VVD or Sanchez??? Only a lunatic would prefer Sanchez

I am with you mate but I am a lunatic

It doesn't even have to be VvD, just please don't sign Evans
Seriously we are going backwards if we are signing Evans! VVD there for the taking, psg about to splash 400'mil this window , don't get why we would not push the boat out!

We need to give them anything they want for him. No chance of winning the league with these CBs.

Can't understand why a top class CB has not been bought.

VVD or Sanchez??? Only a lunatic would prefer Sanchez

We've won the league with far worse CB options than we have now.

We've conceded around 4 shots on target in 2 PL games and conceded 1 goal. Whereas we've created around 16 shots on target and scored 3 goals, one of which was an own goal. That is the main problem for me.

Every team the world will concede chances. The fact that we create around triple the amount of clear chances per game than our opponents but only seem to convert the same amount shows that it's our forward players who are letting us down.

We've won the league with far worse CB options than we have now.

We've conceded around 4 shots on target in 2 PL games and conceded 1 goal. Whereas we've created around 16 shots on target and scored 3 goals, one of which was an own goal. That is the main problem for me.

Every team the world will concede chances. The fact that we create around triple the amount of clear chances per game than our opponents but only seem to convert the same amount shows that it's our forward players who are letting us down.

Rubbish. We are good value to concede at least one very good chance every game. Not just half chances but easy scoring chances.

Rubbish. We are good value to concede at least one very good chance every game. Not just half chances but easy scoring chances.

That may or may not be true - but no team ever stops others from creating chances or doesn't make defensive mistakes.....

But fact does remain as a team we do create a lot of chances and are not taking a high enough % of these - we should be looking to score a minimum of 2 goals a game based on the way we set up and personnel involved - we are never going to be a ' play for 1-0' team

But if our strikers put away the chances, not just half chances but good scoring chances we create, it doesn't matter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.