Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,Walker,for most of the game,after a fucking ridiculous dismissal.

Thought we were average before the sending off as well. Fair play we took it to them second half, but we looked fragile at the back for me and we will have to agree to disagree on the form of Jesus at present. Sanchez and a top drawer defender improve us immensely.

Sanchez and Van Dyke would restore my faith after Monday. Something was missing!

It was, players dithering when in good goalscoring positions or snatching at chances. We should have been three up before Walker was sent off and the game would have been over. Pep said before the game everyone knows the way he plays there will be space in behind but he won't change. This means the way we defend, or rather don't, we need to probably score at least twice to win a game. Keep on missing chances isn't a luxury we can afford.

Pep said before the game everyone knows the way he plays there will be space in behind but he won't change. This means the way we defend, or rather don't, we need to probably score at least twice to win a game.
Conceded fewest chances and shots of all 20 teams last season.

Thought we were average before the sending off as well. Fair play we took it to them second half, but we looked fragile at the back for me and we will have to agree to disagree on the form of Jesus at present. Sanchez and a top drawer defender improve us immensely.
We did play a chunk of the match without any recognised full backs though, if we had played with Walker and Mendy it would have been different. Worth bearing in mind as well it was our 2nd competitive match after only 4 pre season games. It was Evertons 5th competitive match we are probably not fully match sharp yet. Hopefully slow start and extra time on training ground will prove beneficial as we get into September. IMO need Sanchez, and backup cb / left back. Danilo looked fine as Walker cover.

PEP imho wants more from Aguero. apart from his usual game he wants him to do the headless chicken bit, a la Tevez,Its not in Aguero"s forte he doesnt look happy and for the first time on Monday i thought he was lacking confidence It has to be said he still grafted his balls off. Also effected is GJ who like Sane is in a position that does not help the team. .Whether right or wrong PEP has a complete and total stubborn view and i seriously would not put it past him to god forbid make him part of the Sanchez deal PEP knows another trophyless season will see his position become fragile and will unpopular calls that wont sit well with everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.