Liverpool at home

Now in need for 1 anywhere. I did have a ticket/agreement with bluemooner on here. But decided to text saying he has sold it for more money.(*#@$)... Wouldn't be that arsed but suppose to of been taking little man to first game, who is also expecting to go. Rant over any help appreciated....... cheers

Now in need for 1 anywhere. I did have a ticket/agreement with bluemooner on here. But decided to text saying he has sold it for more money.(*#@$)... Wouldn't be that arsed but suppose to of been taking little man to first game, who is also expecting to go. Rant over any help appreciated....... cheers
I've just seen one on Facebook. It's for block 119, wants £35 for it, if that helps at all.

If it was over face value report him to the mods.

Not sure how selling tickets on here goes as I usually just give my seasoncard to friends when I can't go.

What's the process? Do I request a paper ticket from the club then post that out to whoever buys? Also what's the going rate when selling off your seasoncard for a game? Full price single ticket rate? Don't wanna rip people off if not.

Just curious as I think I'm gonna sell my ticket for this game as I'm away at the time (and I could do with a bit of cash from selling rather than just giving it away this time). The lad who goes with me is away with me too so there'll be 2 for sale next to each other presumably.

Any help with my questions appreciated.

Unable to attend this match. Just listed two seats together on official Manchester City Ticket Exchange
East Stand, Level 1, Block 142, Row P
Decent view

Unable to attend this match. Just listed two seats together on official Manchester City Ticket Exchange
East Stand, Level 1, Block 142, Row P
Decent view

The trouble with that is City will charge full price, you could have come on here and charged (asked for) the 1/19th of the cost of the season ticket. You would have got cold hard cash not a promise from City to knock it off next years season card if you decide to renew that is. Do not renew and you get nowt.

The other side is by selling through City you have no hassle of meeting or arranging for money / ticket drop and collection etc.

Not sure how selling tickets on here goes as I usually just give my seasoncard to friends when I can't go.

What's the process? Do I request a paper ticket from the club then post that out to whoever buys? Also what's the going rate when selling off your seasoncard for a game? Full price single ticket rate? Don't wanna rip people off if not.

Just curious as I think I'm gonna sell my ticket for this game as I'm away at the time (and I could do with a bit of cash from selling rather than just giving it away this time). The lad who goes with me is away with me too so there'll be 2 for sale next to each other presumably.

Any help with my questions appreciated.

The club will not post any paper tickets out for you. You can arrange for them to be at the club and collected by the purchaser from the ticket office. They will need your supporter number details etc.

Going rate is up to you. 1/19th of the season ticket or try for the games full price (good luck with that)

Going through the club also restricts times you can do that, I think it is 3 a season.

Post on here seat details and price you want, if 2 together I sure you will get a bite. Just remember we don't end a sentence with 'la' in Manchester

The club will not post any paper tickets out for you. You can arrange for them to be at the club and collected by the purchaser from the ticket office. They will need your supporter number details etc.

Going rate is up to you. 1/19th of the season ticket or try for the games full price (good luck with that)

Going through the club also restricts times you can do that, I think it is 3 a season.

Post on here seat details and price you want, if 2 together I sure you will get a bite. Just remember we don't end a sentence with 'la' in Manchester
Nice one pal. Have had a couple of PM's, having a couple of issues with my login and displaying my ticket details on the OS so need to ring the club up and sort that before I can start selling the tickets.

on holiday for this one and cant make it back in time. south stand level 2 £30 pm for details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.