Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for us no, nor have you.

Serious question. What makes you think he has improved from bang average for United 4 years ago into a player who is good enough for whare we are now. And all this happens under the brilliant teaching of Tony fukin Pulis

The question still stands have you EVER seen him play ?

Serious question. What makes you think he has improved from bang average for United 4 years ago into a player who is good enough for whare we are now. And all this happens under the brilliant teaching of Tony fukin Pulis

I don't know and neither do you. We are a totally different animal compared to where he has played before. I find it quite amusing how so many can predict the future. I don't particularly want him here but I will give any new player opportunity before making comment on his fit for us. Finallly, yes of course I have seen him play.

I don't know and neither do you. We are a totally different animal compared to where he has played before. I find it quite amusing how so many can predict the future. I don't particularly want him here but I will give any new player opportunity before making comment on his fit for us. Finallly, yes of course I have seen him play.

You have seen him play I will say no more on the subject

He had a stormer in that derby trying to keep, literally, a hold of Mario! The look on his face when the red came out!! Priceless!

I am not saying we should get him but pulis is a good defensive manager, wouldn't rule out that he would not have improved under him

What was so bad about his career at Utd? He was there for a long time and played a lot of games.for.them. Crap players don't last as long as he did at Utd, not under Ferguson.

Got a rag mate who said he couldn't understand why Van Gaal sold him, said he was better than some of their other centre backs.

I still don't think he's good enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.