Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea will have our trousers down on or very near deadline day. Loan, subsidised wages, do us doggy-fashion, then get him for nowt later.

In the absence of any competition, our negotiating position would be non-existent, so why pay a fee?

Just hope someone shows some fcukin interest first.

Swansea will have our trousers down on or very near deadline day. Loan, subsidised wages, do us doggy-fashion, then get him for nowt later.

In the absence of any competition, our negotiating position would be non-existent, so why pay a fee?'
I'm still surprised nobodyis taking a chance on him, plenty of sides, especially bottom half teams, need a striker who has a decent record prior to joining us.

In the absence of any competition, our negotiating position would be non-existent, so why pay a fee?

Sell him to Girona :)

I'm still surprised nobodyis taking a chance on him, plenty of sides, especially bottom half teams, need a striker who has a decent record prior to joining us.

Agree. He didn't suit us but looked decent with Swansea. Surprised nobody else comes in as the price plummets from 50p towards three fifths of fcuk all.

Agree. He didn't suit us but looked decent with Swansea. Surprised nobody else comes in as the price plummets towards three fifths of fcuk all.
Yep, it's also the fact he can give sides an out ball and compete with centre halfs as he's big and strong. Unfortunately though, it's probably the wages issue again, we simply pay a lot of average players far too much and they're hard to shift. Deadline day it is then.......

Well they did just get £45 million for a £15 million player so you never know !

This player still baffles me....can his illness really be the sole reason he went from being one of the most sought after strikers in the Prem to a donkey who would struggle in a championship team? I genuinely can't get my head around the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.