EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Should just stop this competition. It serves absolutely no purpose as every club changes almost their entire team. As an example, Ipswich made 11 changes last night. They've got 1 league game on Saturday and are then off for two weeks. They're skint, like many championship teams, but don't feel there's any value in trying to stay in the tournament. If nobody wants to be in it, it needs to be scrapped and the FA Cup can start earlier in the season.
I never get this, dont you enjoy watching city?

More games the better. Teams have large squads these days so need to rotate.

Totally agree however I said the same about the Europa League last season and was totally wrong. Now winning that is up there with winning the World Cup.

Apparently.
europa league/uefa cup is brilliant, loved our run in it a few years ago. Never understand why clubs like west ham dont go all out for it.

I never get this, dont you enjoy watching city?

More games the better. Teams have large squads these days so need to rotate.
Love watching City but, if a competition has got to the point of people saying "what's the point" then maybe it needs looking at. Only serious European country to have two cups and only country that doesn't have a winter break. I know that the Germans, Spanish and Italians have never been overly successful in European club and/or international competitions but it might be worth us looking at it anyway?......,,

Er no. The ref will see to it that we go out. Should we draw a minnow it's far harder to play the joker and put us out,that have to get in our half first.
How did we manage to win fa cup 2011, league cup 2014, 2016 with all this corruption??
With only one of the favorites drawn against us in the corrupt fixed cup draw/ ref thing you talk of.

If it were televised for the Asian market, I could kind of understand it at about 5% reasoning. If it isn't being televised at all, football has gone mad.

So for those wondering this draw's been a bit of a shambles so far, 4.30 and the draw's not happened yet.

1st out the hat.

Our away streak at Premier League teams continues!

West Brom away.

Jonny F***ing Evans..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.