Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Wonder how the club are reacting to the reaction behind closed doors - I know I'm biased but all I've seen is negatives

Wonder how the club are reacting to the reaction behind closed doors - I know I'm biased but all I've seen is negatives

I was thinking the same thing, I haven't seen anything positive about the Tunnel Club thing. We might be the first to have done it in the UK but we won't be the last, there's talk of spurs doing it in their new stadium. Just another great thing to love about modern football...

Big fan of the tunnel club, think it looks great even though i would never be able to afford to be in there.

That picture is horrendous though, not sure it should be that personal, it does look like a zoo.

I think majority of City fans would treat this as meh if they were being looked after well but City can't get and never will get the basics right. 25 mins to get in, 15 mins to que for refreshments, 90 mins to get home. Enjoyed last night but wondered whats the point when a 90 mins game becomes a 4/5 hour event.

For £500 you get to give him a rub down after the game.

People are underestimating the pull of this for the forthcoming season. It's the only one of it's kind in the PL at the moment and we've had postive articles in the NY times and no doubt Abu Dhabi nationals etc. Our international corporates will be all over it I reckon.

Within twelve months I'm sure the price of this will diminish.
LOL. It diminished within about 12 days.

At the start of the season they were asking for £749+VAT per person with a minimum order of 4 people for the Everton game. Then it went down to £499 or £449 (can't remember which) with no minimum number of people. A couple of days before the game you could get a place for £299+VAT. It did seem quite full in that section but I wonder how many freebies or free upgrades they offered.

Now the dust has settled here you go, open/clear pricing:
https://tickets.mancity.com/hospitality-facilities.aspx

Palace £299
https://tickets.mancity.com/hospitality-facilities.aspx?eid=17590&schedid=58700

Chelsea £650
https://tickets.mancity.com/hospitality-facilities.aspx?eid=17589&schedid=58699

The VVIP is a minimum of 12 and is £1250pp for Palace and £1750pp for Chelsea. This is why the prices banded about vary, it's not it's a failure, it's the matches people are buying for are in demand more than others.

You also have to factor in that the other hospitality areas STILL exist.. Tunnel club is just another optional extra. Put it this way, you can go in the Legends Lounge for £350.. Citizens Lounge for £550.. for an extra £100 is the tunnel club not tempting? I'd have to say the club have structured it well. The tunnel club will never lower it's prices, however you may see better deals on LL and CL packages for lesser games I think.

i have a question for the new tunnel how do you get a injured player on a stretcher up to the dressing room or medical room upstairs god forbid if your have to get yaya on a stretcher up all them stairs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.