Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime TV in NZ - Saturday lunchtime - Premier League highlights from last weeks games.
They only showed nine games - guess which one they missed?
And I don't buy the argument we played Monday night that was why we missed out - they had at least 4 days to add a few minutes from our game to the end of the package. They didn't even mention the result in the round up at the end when they showed the table.

Kevin Garsides report on the chumps league draw in the i yesterday; leads on Spurs tough draw, fair enough, a nod to the intrigue of Chelsea v Athletico and the Costa thing, summing up the Rags and Dippers will be happy with their draws and, oh that's it, only four English teams in the competition then...

Or local MUEN Rag at it again!

Am I f*** going to link the story.

The headline is enough for you to work it out.

Why are Manchester United victimised by the FA but Pep Guardiola gets let-off?
Man Utd news features a look at the double-standards from the FA regarding Jose Mourinho and Man City manager Pep Guardiola.

avi.jpg

BySamuel Luckhurst
if ever an article was clickbait.. then this is it .. total garbage

To be fair last weekend when United played Swansea they did a transfer spend comparison on Sky between the two. That surprised me and I was starting to wonder if it was all in my head.

But then I make the mistake of listening to the Guardian Football Weekly Podcast. The clowns on there were adamant that Walker deserved a second yellow because he looked at him. And then.....wait for it.....Aguero should have been given a yellow for simulation when he Schneiderlin was sent off. All the while, no mention of Calvert Lewin rolling around like he'd been uppercut by Anthony Joshua. Oh and how Sane is also on 150k per week and can't take a proper throw in.

They got the throw in bit right though! Though our best chance came after the first one...

Anyone who thinks Walker deserved a second yellow is just plain biased and to say it in the media is just plain embarrassing.

Prime TV in NZ - Saturday lunchtime - Premier League highlights from last weeks games.
They only showed nine games - guess which one they missed?
And I don't buy the argument we played Monday night that was why we missed out - they had at least 4 days to add a few minutes from our game to the end of the package. They didn't even mention the result in the round up at the end when they showed the table.

Well our good friends at the BBC reported the game on their national and north west bulletins reported the game. Only showed Rooney's goal like it was the second coming of Jesus Christ, Sterling's rasping volley wasn't worthy of a mention.

Football focus.....first story all about blowing smoke up the rags arses after two games lol!... Oh now a feature on Rooney...,..same old shit.

Football focus.....first story all about blowing smoke up the rags arses after two games lol!... Oh now a feature on Rooney...,..same old shit.

Same old shit, seems I've been saying that for over 50 years.
We had them in the 70's and didn't kill em off, we had our foot on their throat in 2012 but the club didn't back Roberto.
Same old shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.