Champions League cup scheme money collection dates??

Please note: All Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum/Gold/93:20 Seasoncard who are registered on the 2017/18 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card as follows:

• Manchester City v Shakhtar Donetsk – Week commencing 28 August.
  • Manchester City v Napoli – Week commencing 18 September.
  • Manchester City v Feyenoord – Week commencing 23 October.
From City Champions League Page https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...man-city-champions-league-group-stage-tickets

I'm sure I joined the CL scheme but I've suddenly realised I've not had anything from the club to confirm details for the Shaktar game and no money taken etc. Just logged on the website and I've no option to join CL scheme, but the options are there for the League Cup and FA Cup ! Any thoughts ?

I'm sure I joined the CL scheme but I've suddenly realised I've not had anything from the club to confirm details for the Shaktar game and no money taken etc. Just logged on the website and I've no option to join CL scheme, but the options are there for the League Cup and FA Cup ! Any thoughts ?
Check your card details are correct, my son had similar problem this week, when logged in check your account details, it will tell you if you are on the scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.