• Draw

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said yesterday I thought Mendy would maybe start,much to the bemusement of the experts on here,Aguero and Stones made scapegoats,hope Sergio comes on bangs a few in runs over to Guardiola like Rosler did to Alan Ball many moons ago,and shows him who he is

You think we have experts on here?

Jesus has now to put his marker down and take the chances instead of squandering them. It will make it difficult to drop him if he's a goal machine. He's missed too many simple chances that a striker should put away. I hope that it's just his youthful exuberance and willingness to please that's causing the misses. He's going to be lethal when he's got used to this league. His speed is frightening.

Really don't understand the "it'd be stronger with Kun instead of Jesus" comments. Have people actually been watching Sergio in our first two matches? Apart from his one goal he has been one of the worst players on the pitch. He'll come good, of course, as he is world class, but he has looked well off it and was pretty bad against Everton.
What even worse than Jesus, I must be watching different game. How come Jesus was benched at half time against Everton. Aguero seems an easy option for Pep

I had a feeling he would, I sold Aguero for Jesus for my fantasy team. I think Jesus looks better as the spear head rather than the 9 1/2 he played against Everton.

People have very short memories.
I expect Pep thought or thinks Bournemouth will set up like Brighton.
Against Brighton Jesus caused havoc all game.

Sergio scored but is much easier to mark or limit his space than Jesus.

Not to mention, Aguero did 45 minutes on his own vs Everton. Jesus should be much fresher.

Hmm Aguero tweets he is ready for the game, few minutes later he is on the bench. I would have thought the players know the team before the team gets on the coach. I think Pep wants speed and movement which Jesus is better at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.