• Draw

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe. I guess I just felt since they were both so out of form Kun's seniority would at least for now get him the start. Hilarious that he's tweeting after he knows he's not in the team!
Yes that was my thought s
well you cant play more than 11 players

I highly doubt sergio is the one that tweets, he cant even speak English well lol.
I suspect his English is better than you think

What even worse than Jesus, I must be watching different game. How come Jesus was benched at half time against Everton. Aguero seems an easy option for Pep
I do not presume to know why Pep did that... except, he may have been certain that as we were a man down one of them had to come off to regain midfield balance and he couldn't very well take off City's talisman at halftime. It's much easier to hook the young, up-and-coming striker.

And Agüero, unfortunately, was just as bad if not worse in the second half (has everyone really forgotten the miskicks, bad dribbles/passes, and him tackling his own ball out for a goal kick as he was bearing down on goal)?

And put a lot of talent in,we have been crying out for a great bench for yrs and now we have it and quality on the pitch as well
I doubt mendy will last the whole game and maybe bernie as well and can be subbed for players of equal quality
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.