City v Bournemouth post match

Smash and grab Hahahahappy with that.... Its usually us suffering from it....
Goal scoring opportunity not given

Dean wasnt happy we scored sending Sterling off for celebrating confirmed it... he didnt take his shirt off ffs thems the rules is it not? That was as bad as walking aggressively IMHO

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/nwqqqd

We weren't poor at all.

Come on, be honest.

Were you watching the same game as me?

Bar some good spells we we're slow, predictable, disjointed and frustrating to watch.

Yes we won, but we aren't going to win anything if we play like that throughout the season.

Yes, you can't fault the fight and desire to get the winner like against Everton, but better teams will take their chances against us and shut up shop.

We got out of jail today.

Thank god for that.

Dean was fucking awful. It's so obvious now it's ridiculous.

The tactics were abysmal too.

Don't get me wrong Daniels goal was a worldy but Danilo not pressing and turning his back is not acceptable.

Was a weird game. We started really poor but after the Bournemouth goal were dominant for 25-30 mins and some great performances. Into the 2nd half and we never really got going but we did deserve it whatever anyone says.

Highlights today....Ederson made 2 good saves and good handling, Danilo and mendy gave us something in the full back position that we haven't had for years and Bernardo silva is a genius. Also great to see Gabriel Jesus looking absolute class.

Still think we need a CB though. We should spunk £60m on VVD.

Deja vu all over again!
What a bloody awful performance.
Pep is Fraudiola
- No game plan except for keeping possession.
- Poor substitutions (as usual)
As for the team
- Poor finishing (as always)
- Not enough pace or running at the opposition defence.
- Fern had a shocker.
- So did Sterling - absolutely woeful except for his very last touch.

Nice to see the refs continue to apply different rules to City than to other teams. Mike Dean was a complete and utter disgrace today. Sterling was sent off for staying on the pitch! It was the crowd who came slightly on to the pitch to envelop him!

my god you read some shite on here. you must be one miserable bugger.

IMO the referee was a disgrace. His performance was awful. Couldn't wait to get his cards out of it was a blue shirt. Should have been straight red for disgusting scything of Jesus in the corner.
I hope we appeal the Razza red, he never actually went into the crowd, they were on the pitch!!!!!!!
Can't believe we did it after such joke officiating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.