City v Bournemouth post match

Ball retention is still periodic across the course of a game. We just need someone who has the energy of Fernandinho but the passing paddles of Toure.
I agree, think there are some concerns in that area, Fernandihno has been subpar so far.

Bournemouth were unfortunate not to get anything from the game, but they were slow to get back into shape when we took two quick free-kicks.

The referee will be scrutinised for the Sterling sending off, but I'm just glad that the officials added sufficient injury time that enabled us to score. Rather odd how many players go down and call for the trainer at key points in the game.

They added after Pep complained vehemently.

Eddie Howe was just praising his players for 'slowing the game down', which is a euphemism for killing it at every opportunity, so losing a goal in the 97th minute might make him think again.

Curate's egg of a performance. Still plenty of improvement to come. Lots of positives but it's not completely clicking just yet.

Good to see vinny get through another game unscathed but he does seem down on pace

Gabriel Jesus was great on the ball today and a great goal..
I think was a great day absent of that red card, we were barking on the door all day, Eventually we broke through, Converting chances will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.