City v Bournemouth post match

They get called out by the rest of us and go as soon as we score,ignore them,to shut the thread down would not be fair on the blues who watch games on their own and want to post what you would say if you were in the pubs with your mates

Nahh Ric should put side of there name Rag synthesiser so we all know where stand can't stand poster pretending to city fans

Great to see the time wasting biting them on the backside.. rushing around like idiots after the goal. I hate it when we go one down... teams nowardays waste time in the 10th minute!! Everton were the same last week. We never usually get the time added on... Ake was down for 90 secs at least and even with 2 goals and Begovic time wasting we still only got 2 mins. If I were pep I'd employ someone with a ref style board with a timer to stand in the managers area every time one of the time wasters go down as if injured or take 2 minutes to take a goal kick, then look at the 3rd official before he puts up added time

They get called out by the rest of us and go as soon as we score,ignore them,to shut the thread down would not be fair on the blues who watch games on their own and want to post what you would say if you were in the pubs with your mates
So you think posters were out of order for saying we were poor or awful at times today?

So you think posters were out of order for saying we were poor or awful at times today?
Not at all,i said it myself,i do all the match threads and know who is not a blue,so do the mods,they don't celebrate our goals is a big clue,the blues in there do
I think next to our names we should put who we support,we have many fans from other clubs who are great

That Sterling goal saved the weekend. Dropping points here after the Everton game would have drained a lot of the optimism i have for this season.
That said. Right now we look very disorganised. It's like Pep just tries to be too clever. Not sure he has a strongest 11 or even a preferred formation.

i just hope this chopping and changing with players and formations doesn't cost us over the season. It's frustrating to see so many talented players on the field at the same time and not be more effective.

Not at all,i said it myself,i do all the match threads and know who is not a blue,so do the mods,they don't celebrate our goals is a big clue,the blues in there do
I think next to our names we should put who we support,we have many fans from other clubs who are great

Seconded Karen, i have noticed it has become very toxic lately.

3 points!! happy with that....think our struggles are clear for all to see but made up for it with fight today! That same fight we didnt see very often last year. It seems clear to me that with a "Sanchez" type signing, we could have put this game away early 2nd half.....hopefully we can get that done before the end of the transfer window! Some great football but after 3 games, we have weaknesses that need fixing before a we play a top 5 prem team. We cant forget teams like Bournemouth and Brighton will be bottom 5 teams this season, so if we struggle against these teams, are problems will look even bigger when we play Chelsea/Spurs etc....Mendy had a slow start but his crossing is just what the doctor ordered!! Go blues!!!

All this team needs is just a bit more arrogance. They don't quite seem to have that unwavering certainty about themselves which I find strange from such a gifted squad.

A lot of heat in this thread. Although many have attacked the 'moaners' its difficult to ignore the basic argument that a lot of money has been spent to improve on last season's performances. Yet 3 games in we scrape a result against Brighton and Bour nmouth, teams a team aiming for the top should comfortably brush aside.. Manager making major decisions on who the starting 11 are without any significant improvrment. Difficult to question why some are moaning.

Don't understand the criticism of Dean. He was simply following the new directive that City can't finish a match with 11 men.

Not the greatest City performance but I see real signs of optimism for the future in the shape of Mendy and Bernardo. Both early doors but look to have great potential. Add them to Jesus, Sterling, Sane, Stones and Ederson, and we have a tidy nucleus of young players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.