City v Bournemouth post match

You are going to hate 80% of em after this season. They are all the same against us. I actually like that we have signed Walker because he can give it out, Kompany never takes any prisoners and Otamendi too I think teams know we are a bit lightweight in other areas. We need some fighters in the side to protect our gifted players. That's one of the reasons I like Yaya in there. Him almost choke slamming Golden boy Scouser at Wembley was one of the highlights of the day!
I noticed City had hardened up, especially in the spuds game, certainly injected some steel with the likes of Walker. Also suggested we'd be going down to ten men a lot this season !

I noticed City had hardened up, especially in the spuds game, certainly injected some steel with the likes of Walker. Also suggested we'd be going down to ten men a lot this season !

We have no choice because this can't continue. I would love us to sign a talented Holding mid who is a clever dirty twat who other players fear. We are giving it out more too which is good. I think it's time for the fans to get involved in this too. Make our ground more intimidating. It's almost getting to the stage of siege mentality for me now.

That goal of theirs gets better more you see it

It's an absolute wonder strike and it makes winning even better because I can appreciate what a goal it was without being upset about it costing us points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.