Dear Mike Dean

Stuart Brennan‏Verified account @StuBrennanMEN 8m8 minutes ago

So "by the letter of the law" Sterling had to be booked? Which letter of this law? #mcfc

DIMByuKXUAAcd7B.jpg

From what I can remember the ball wasn't in play from 88 to 92 minutes due to yet another B'mouth player stricken down. I was thinking at the time, how can there only be five mins injury time when we have just lost four?

Yep. Should have been more time added if anything. Early in the second half you could hear their keeper shouting at one of the ball boys to take his time(or words to that effect).

Forget the ref forget the score that was one dog awful performance.

Seriously worried that Pep isn't getting what's required in this league.

Our defenders are shite they need a shield or we are going to be wide open.

Also not enough goalscorers in the team too many fluffy wingers. Sanchez is a MUST this week.

Have a bad feeling about this season.

me too possession is great if you do something when you have it.

Also not enough goalscorers in the team too many fluffy wingers. Sanchez is a MUST this week.

I do wish our defense just mixed it now and then. Nothing wrong with a good clearance from the back the odd time when needed. It never seems to be our first thought though. Can you imagine being a defender with 5 players running at you before the ball even lands? Can't beat out passing teams but sometimes, needs must...

I do wish our defense just mixed it now and then. Nothing wrong with a good clearance from the back the odd time when needed. It never seems to be our first thought though. Can you imagine being a defender with 5 players running at you before the ball even lands? Can't beat out passing teams but sometimes, needs must...

Calling @gordondaviesmoustache

Bournemouth are considering ditching the Vitality name from their stadium as a mark of respect following today's refereeing display.

Our sources understand they are on the verge of renaming their stadium Mike Dean Court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.