Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Im in the minority but I don't want him:
1. His attitude stinks.
2. Not a team player

His attitude doesn't stink at all infact far from it. The guy is a born winner and wants to be playing at the top, puts in 110% all week and the rest of the side just let him down because they aren't as good and don't have the same application as him. Surely you'd be annoyed if you were a world class player but your team mates couldn't cut the mustard

On point 1, I kinda know what you mean. I don't think he is the sort of player you want around the place when things are going terribly wrong, like at Arsenal now. He is stroppy and won't mind telling his teammates exactly what he thinks, it won't be good for morale. I don't think his attitude would be a problem with us, I expect us to have more ups than downs.
If he or anyone tried that at our place vinny and one or two others would chew him in half. Arsenal have nobody of that ilk.

If he or anyone tried that at our place vinny and one or two others would chew him in half. Arsenal have nobody of that ilk.

Agreed. He can be a bit billy big bollocks at Arsenal because he is head and shoulders above the rest of the squad. That wouldn't be an issue at City.

You know when the media start the character assassination and some start sucking it up as you clearly have done the transfer must be happening :)
No - just watched him in too many games when something has not gone well for him or the team

Maybe Im in the minority but I don't want him:
1. His attitude stinks.
2. Not a team player

Every one has a breaking point and looks like he has had his at arsenal. He has spent 3 years at arsenal and only have 2 fa cups to show for it which for player of his caliber is an under acheivement to put it lightly. Top players have ambitions to win the major trophies and its quiet evident they are a long way from that. Bit like nasri and rvp situation where they stayed at arsenal for a considerable time but eventually said fuk it and moved on, both ended their careers in england with pl medal to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.