Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately , i don't think he will entertain the idea of going to Leicester as i think he is still living in Cheshire and i bet he has his heart set on coming to us, probably to earn 100k per week (ha!)
Tbh, i'd rather play with 10 every game then sign this Red!
Tevez was a RAG he won the champions league with them and the league etc. we have signed ex scum players over the years ever since I've been following City so What's the difference with Evans? Tbh I don't really think he's good enough to play for us but if he comes we have to back him all the way as he will be a part of our Club. He's improved since leaving the scum and playing for WBA for the last few years that's for sure. If pep thinks he can do a job for us then I'm all for it and tbh IMO he's no worse than Otamendi or Stones right about now. Don't even need to mention Mangala.

If we sign this guy & he plays really well, fair play to Pep. He has spotted something in JFE's play, which suits the balance of our team & done a 'Brian Clough' by finding an unlikely cb.

If we sign him & he looks the same as he did at the swamp, it will confirm the suspiscion I have had for a while, that Pep actually doesn't know his arse from his elbow re central defenders & just gets away with it due to his brilliance elsewhere.

Tevez was a RAG he won the champions league with them and the league etc. we have signed ex scum players over the years ever since I've been following City so What's the difference with Evans? Tbh I don't really think he's good enough to play for us but if he comes we have to back him all the way as he will be a part of our Club. He's improved since leaving the scum and playing for WBA for the last few years that's for sure. If pep thinks he can do a job for us then I'm all for it and tbh IMO he's no worse than Otamendi or Stones right about now. Don't even need to mention Mangala.
Tevez was on loan at Utd mate, not a born & bred red like Evans is. Is he much better then what we already have in the squad? I don't think so tbh.

If we sign this guy & he plays really well, fair play to Pep. He has spotted something in JFE's play, which suits the balance of our team & done a 'Brian Clough' by finding an unlikely cb.

If we sign him & he looks the same as he did at the swamp, it will confirm the suspiscion I have had for a while, that Pep actually doesn't know his arse from his elbow re central defenders & just gets away with it due to his brilliance elsewhere.
Ah, the old shite or brilliant cliche. Nothing inbetween, no mitigating factors or circumstances, just shite or brilliant.
clearly evans was not our preferred option. Nobody has ever claimed that. But needs must

Reported that West Brom reject bid worth £21M from Leicester for Jonny Evans today.

I would be furious if Man City paid anything more then this. We must have mugs written on our heads!!

Ha, just seen on SSN that West Brom have described Leicester's £21m bid as "derisory"!

Unfortunately , i don't think he will entertain the idea of going to Leicester as i think he is still living in Cheshire and i bet he has his heart set on coming to us, probably to earn 100k per week (ha!)
Tbh, i'd rather play with 10 every game then sign this Red!
Robert Huth lives in Wilmslow

Ha, just seen on SSN that West Brom have described Leicester's £21m bid as "derisory"!

Worlds gone mad but you cant blame West Brom for enjoying this opportunity to troll everyone over a player worth nothing like the figures being mentioned lol

If we somehow survive and avoid signing Jonny I will ba as happy as when we signed Bernardo.

The reasons I dont want him are :

1- I dont want Pep to stick with 3-5-2 formation
2- Jonny is Average player
3- 30 years old with no resale value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.