Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have thought Txiki would have been a bit nervous after

Mangala, Ota, Stones. But JFE could trump the lot @30 mill.

Ha, just seen on SSN that West Brom have described Leicester's £21m bid as "derisory"!
West Brom are having a laugh, they've seen that there's a bit of interest in him and now seem to be marketing him like he's Paulo Maldini.

I wouldnt worry too much about signing him, once PSG get a whiff that a player of this class is available they'll be all over it like a tramp on chips.

Yep, if we had any common sense and hadn't shown any interest in him he'd be on his way to Leicester by now.

lets hope west brom price him out of a move....or leicester blow us out of the water..

either is acceptable to me

I suspect the end of 3 at the back if this falls through and Mangala stays. Two out of four from Komps, Stones, Oto and Mangala is manageable. Does the Athletico transfer ban end next week, which would mean Hernandez could be available in the January window

I feel it too... I despise the Cnut for being a dyed in the wool rag but hey ho

I felt like that about past players but one of them scored a penalty that underpinned what Dickov did for us didn't he?! (Terry Cooke)
It's not cos he's a shit the bed (red) it's cos he is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.