Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox leaving proves that the fact Sanchez started yesterday meant nothing. In fact, if anything, this shows how powerless Arsenal are to keep their wantaway players. The transfer window looks like it is about to explode into life. Hopefully we'll get some concrete information on Sanchez today.

How?

Maybe they are getting rid of other players in order to keep Sanchez for another season knowing he will leave for free next season.

That is the sacrifice they are going to have to take and that is exactly what they will dox unless City offer a silly amount of money for Sanchez bordering on 80m. It is Txixi we are talking about so I can't see it. Even then, who do they replace Sanchez with in this short space of time? Its really difficult to see this deal to City happening.

That literally makes no sense. How does getting rid of players mean they are keeping Sanchez? Arsenal offered Ox like £180k a week I think it was to try and keep him and he told them to fuck off. Do you seriously think Sanchez is gonna be any different? He will be on the phone with his agent telling him to get him the fuck away from that train wreck. All we have to do now is offer enough for Arsenal to bite the bullet.

It's highly unlikely Arse are getting a champs league place with or without him. He'll be off.

That is the financial sacrifice Wenger and the club might have to take. Imagine the meltdown if Sanchez joined City this season after what has happened in their previous two games?

I personally can't see it happening. They will have a much better chance of getting CL with him than without him that is for sure.

Has he actually done anything whilst at Arsenal - genuine question .

I only remember him being injured on a fairly regular basis and not very much else.

Oh and being an English international , but so was Tom Cleverley !

Not really. He's a decent player, but I don't see him as a regular starter for a top team. And that's why I don't think the Gooners will be crying themselves to sleep over this. Sanchez however...

32f6e8511c49a0d6a0bdfafce9599947.jpg

That is the financial sacrifice Wenger and the club might have to take. Imagine the meltdown if Sanchez joined City this season after what has happened in their previous two games?

I personally can't see it happening. They will have a much better chance of getting CL with him than without him that is for sure.

You saw Sanchez' reaction at the Liverpool loss. That sort of reaction and negativity every game won't help anyone. He obviously doesn't want to be there. He's not the sort of guy who can hide his emotions. He'll give 100% on the pitch but everyone will see how visibly unhappy he is. Better to cash in and get a player who is excited to be playing for them.

Not if Wenger keeps playing the tactical genius role that he displayed yesterday .

Complete fucking shambles .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.