Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the timing would make sense though. With him off with Chille. Will have to wait and see a while longer to see if it starts being reported I think /hope.
I've been hoping he would push to get out today or tomorrow,i'm keeping my feet on the ground as it's the hope that kills you lol

How?

Maybe they are getting rid of other players in order to keep Sanchez for another season knowing he will leave for free next season.

That is the sacrifice they are going to have to take and that is exactly what they will dox unless City offer a silly amount of money for Sanchez bordering on 80m. It is Txixi we are talking about so I can't see it. Even then, who do they replace Sanchez with in this short space of time? Its really difficult to see this deal to City happening.
If the pictures of Sanchez at Anfield are anything to go by, Sanchez is done at Arsenal. He looked deflated, dejected and demoralised. I don't know if the deal to City will get done or not but there's no way he is going to be able to perform at his fullest ability until he moves elsewhere. Arsenal might decide not to sell him this season but keeping a player somewhere against his will and letting him go on a free at the end of the season would be stupidity for the sake of it and to sell him would be in the best interests of all concerned.

Fishing or scum?

Reminds me of RVP and Falcao all over again. We have this interest in another forward but hold back on an official approach. Plus United have tried for ages for Perisic, and seem to have failed, so maybe a quick buy.

A defender seems higher on the priority list. Hope I am wrong, think we'd win the title with Sanchez in our squad, I just feel we are gonna be left disappointed.

Reminds me of RVP and Falcao all over again. We have this interest in another forward but hold back on an official approach. Plus United have tried for ages for Perisic, and seem to have failed, so maybe a quick buy.

A defender seems higher on the priority list. Hope I am wrong, think we'd win the title with Sanchez in our squad, I just feel we are gonna be left disappointed.
Fishing or scum?

Think he will end up at United by Thursday night
YlNc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.