Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on Shebab's Facebook page too

still need more than that......these journey could be just chancing their arm so to get the scoop....it could be bullshit and he could be just copying the random twitter user the put it up there first

Reminds me of RVP and Falcao all over again. We have this interest in another forward but hold back on an official approach. Plus United have tried for ages for Perisic, and seem to have failed, so maybe a quick buy.

A defender seems higher on the priority list. Hope I am wrong, think we'd win the title with Sanchez in our squad, I just feel we are gonna be left disappointed.
Perisic is a proper winger though, unlike Sanchez. With Ibrahimovic probably back by January I don't see United being in for him at all.

Just to throw this into the mix, if Arsenal wanted to save face and rather than lose him for nothing maybe they hold onto him now and see how their season progresses. If it doesn't go to plan then let him come to us in the January window for a lower fee. Obviously he would be cup tied and so we would be limited to using him in the league and it would be a big gamble for the Arsenal board as he may just sit tight.

For what it's worth I think we get him on Thursday and it will be the second biggest deal of deadline day just behind Bony to Everton :)

Not sure on his reliability but this was put out 25mins ago as well:

Nothing news really but i'll take anything that points him this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.