Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lady's and gentlemen,don't claim too be in the know before anyone jumps on me,however a friend of mine went too Santiago chile February this year,and was sat in business class,but he was told whilst on the plane that the lady he is sat next too was none other than mamma Sanchez,now her English is obviously not very good,there was a interpreter sat too the rear of her helping her ordering food etc,so my friend asked jokingly ask her in Spanish is he staying at Arsenal,she said he's not happy and the only destination he will be going is Manchester City,take this as you will,but I will say my friend has no reason to make this up as he isn't a avid follower of football,it came out in general conversation regarding going chile,who knows but roll on the close of this window

Who told him he was sat next to Sanchez's mother? Why would someone with little interest in football care? Why would he approach a footballers mother and ask her if he's happy at Arsenal taking into account the aforemention little interest in the sport.
She takes an interpreter with here wherever she goes?

Who told him he was sat next to Sanchez's mother? Why would someone with little interest in football care? Why would he approach a footballers mother and ask her if he's happy at Arsenal taking into account the aforemention little interest in the sport.
She takes an interpreter with here wherever she goes?

Who said it was her interpreter?

http://www.t13.cl/noticia/deportes1...ticion-alexis-sanchez-desato-furia-pizzi-roja

"On his arrival, the tocopillano met with the coach and formally requested permission for Pizzi to release him from the concentration of the selection on Wednesday afternoon in order to carry out personal procedures, 24 hours of commitment with the Guaraníes in the Monumental"

Interesting...
What could be these urgent procedures within the Important qualifying matches to the world cup... ?
Interesting

Is personal procedures code for a medical ?

Anyone think Wenger might try to hold onto him until January?

He seems desperate, and people in such positions do irrational things.

If Arsenal blocks the transfer ... Alexis is out in January that's 1000% sure. The qualifications in South America end in October, after that his mind will be placed in the World Cup (June). Arsenal can offer absolutely nothing for him to stay and sign a new contract. That team (even with Alexis) can not even think about win the FA Cup, qualifying in the fourth place and less think about winning the Europa League to qualify CL.

Not taking 50/60/70 million is stupid that investors will not let it happen

A club without goals is a waste of time for a player like him. The other stakeholders are obviously Chelsea and United, and I would not like to see Alexis on any of those two teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.