Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bollocks,
But would be a great move back down to London for Sterling and if we are being totally savage and cut-throat, he has not made the grade of a 50M player since coming (In terms of 50M being a lot of money at the time, I know inflation now etc etc)

I would do it in a heartbeat, and I love Raheem.
Results driven business and Sanchez offers almost instant success over the next 3 years or so
Sterling has had flashes of brilliance, but is not the elite player we hoped we had signed.

lol

Why would we break the bank on the strength of Jonny Evans being home grown, just to let one(Sterling) walk out the door?

Sure he hasn't got his wires crossed "City offer 50m+ Pound sterling" ? Judging by some of the idiotic headlines over the past year, he's probably had a bit of a grammar meltdown transcribing it!

For the record - No, Cross has a reputation of making up shit with arsenal, he's everything but reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.