Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bollocks,
But would be a great move back down to London for Sterling and if we are being totally savage and cut-throat, he has not made the grade of a 50M player since coming (In terms of 50M being a lot of money at the time, I know inflation now etc etc)

I would do it in a heartbeat, and I love Raheem.
Results driven business and Sanchez offers almost instant success over the next 3 years or so
Sterling has had flashes of brilliance, but is not the elite player we hoped we had signed.
are you pissed up still?

I'm not claiming to be spot on with this one btw, so don't take it as gospel. Just been passed on a rumour.

I'd never in a million years personally sanction a Sterling/Sanchez exchange. It's madness.

Its true, I've just bumped into Sterling in Greggs , he was then on his way to get his car washed

asked him if he was off, he gave me the thumbs up...

Can confirm, Pound Land in London have security camera footage of Sterling eating a Big Mac on his way back from a medical and a trip to the brothel.

Heard there's actually something in this Sterling thing. I fucking hope not.

With respect to your source mate, I can say with total confidence that this isn't true in the slightest.

I don't believe for one second that John Cross article is true. Laughable suggestion.

To be fair, nothing he has said is so outlandish.

We know already Sanchez wants City and only City. He's priced himself out of a move anywhere else, multiple reputable sources have confirmed he wants to come and it's known he's been looking for property in the Greater Manchester area for some time.

I have no doubt if the Arses hold onto him for another season, he'll be here on a free next summer regardless.
Come on Billy where's this info on him house hunting round here?

I know we would all love to believe in the romantic notion that Pep will be with us for the next 20 years, winning multiple Prem and CL titles but realistically he is here for the next 2-5 years. He will do whatever it takes, to make sure that when he leaves it is under his own terms and having been successful. With that in mind he needs to do the best for now, not the best for the potential next manager. Peps whole reputation is on the line, if he really wants Sanchez and the only way to get him, is to release someone like Sterling, I have no doubt that he will be ruthless enough to do so.

I'm not claiming to be spot on with this one btw, so don't take it as gospel. Just been passed on a rumour.

I'd never in a million years personally sanction a Sterling/Sanchez exchange. It's madness.
One of your Twitter mates eh.

It's unthinkable. Sterling is a fucking epic player !! This must be Cross and Arsenal trying to cause shit !

Last couple of games we'd have been fucked without sterling ! He makes the difference to our team at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.