Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sterling story just confirms Arsenal are selling but desperately need an angle to sell the deal to increasingly disgruntled supporters.

Sterling has to be one of the most frustrating players ive watched at city even on saturday he had done fuck all before getting that lucky goal.

Seems a but wierd though swapping a telented 22 year old who cost 50 million for a guy in his late twenties in the last year of his contract. Although then so does signing JFE for 30 million.

I have thought though that for sanchez to come we need to free up a forward space.
It's in the nature of wingers, mate. Peter Barnes was loved back in the day but he only turned up every 3 games.

Giving a rival a player as threatening as Sterling who is just starting to come into his prime for someone we can get on a free in less than a year would go down as the worst deal in the history of the club. No matter how good Sanchez is.

I wake up to Sanchez for Sterling plus cash deal? Fake news! Has to be!

not-like-this.gif

After the weekend, I think Arsenal have to sell their want away players. Team spirit has gone. That's what it looked like at Anfield. No fight. Players sulking

Jesus, Sane are better. Arguably Aguero too

Sane is not a better player than Sterling.

For all of the criticism Raz gets for being wasteful, I've found Sane to be far worse.

Sterling is the best attacking player we have for his off the ball runs by a country mile. None of Bernardo, Silva, KDB, Sane get into the positions Raz did to score against Bournemouth and Everton.

That's what this team lacks. Players who can attack centrally and get into good positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.