Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Robson ?

Robson is just a rag twat who tries to stir bullshit in the hope that it will cause unrest in the City squad.

Typical rag, full of shite and numb as a piss stone... probably wears his rag shirt when they win but no sign when they lose.
If the MUen want to have some affinity with City fans then they need to stop wankers like Robson having any input on City stories.

All that matters is that City win things.
If Pep can't deliver, he goes, no matter what he's achieved in the past.
We can judge him at the end of the season. That's only fair.
If there's no silverware and it looks like he isn't getting to grips with the job then we shouldn't hesitate to sack him.
His reputation and past achievements cannot protect him.
He brings a certain glamour to the club and he makes it easy to attract great players but he's not bigger than our club.

That's what matters to us, City fans.

It's not what matters for Peps reputation, which was being questioned.

If he leaves here after 3 trophyless years, every club in the world who can scape his £15m/season salary will go for him.

They would need a replacement for Oxlade so the story of them asking for Sterling does make sense. Atleast they are at the table now, this will move forward a lot now.

I can see Sterling going to Arsenal. He's from that area, and would be a guaranteed starter in a WC year. Sanchez reduces his game time at City.
Sanchez plus how much for Sterling though? If they want something and they've shown their hand, you make them pay in this market. For me, it would have to be an offer of £80m + Sanchez (given their respective contract situations) and only then if Pep fancied the deal and believed he could get a replacement.

If City even consider letting Sterling go then my faith in their transfer dealings goes with them. Our position is surely much stronger now than it was this time last week. Its £50m or nothing and we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.