Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but anyone even slightly entertaining the thought of Sterling going the other way even if on loan needs to seriously examine their heads!! I can't believe how many people are ready to offload him just like that as if he is a collectors card. Sterling is off limits, he is our player, he is 22, he is homegrown, he has been one of our best players in the first 3 games. Scored 2 crucial goals. He is part City's plans for the future. He is definitely worth more than 70 Million and he is NOT for sale.

Sanchez will come for Cash. If Arsenal needs a player going the other way, the Delph, Mangala or Denayer are available. Even Nasri would have worked out a week ago

I don't like how people are so easily ready to offload him and if I was him and read all these comments I would be upset. The way he celebrated and got sent off on Saturday truly shows how much he enjoys being a blue. He ran straight up to the fans! Sterling will mature and become a legend for the blues.

I think it sort of makes sense this. Currently we have too many attacking players already with Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, Aguero, Jesus, De Bruyne. We currently need to have 3 of these on the bench every game. If we get Sanchez that puts us with 4 players on the bench. Although I rate Sterling out of that list of players he is the one who is most dispensable and Sanchez is better

But Sterling is only 22 while Sanchez is 29. Plus Sanchez out of contract at end of season. Just don't see how this deal stacks up or would make any sense whatsoever.

What about sterling going there on loan? Could that happen? Could make sense seeing as if we sign Sanchez he could struggle for game time

I'm sorry but anyone even slightly entertaining the thought of Sterling going the other way even if on loan needs to seriously examine their heads!! I can't believe how many people are ready to offload him just like that as if he is a collectors card. Sterling is off limits, he is our player, he is 22, he is homegrown, he has been one of our best players in the first 3 games. Scored 2 crucial goals. He is part City's plans for the future. He is definitely worth more than 70 Million and he is NOT for sale.

Sanchez will come for Cash. If Arsenal needs a player going the other way, the Delph, Mangala or Denayer are available. Even Nasri would have worked out a week ago

I don't like how people are so easily ready to offload him and if I was him and read all these comments I would be upset. The way he celebrated and got sent off on Saturday truly shows how much he enjoys being a blue. He ran straight into the fans! Sterling will mature and become a legend for the blues.

Point of order: he ran up to the fans & was red carded for them running into him.

Are we reportedly offering cash plus Sterling?!

If that's the case, someone at our club needs their head examined.

Sterling is worth at least £60m in today's ludicrously inflated market, and has looked promising in his appearances this season thus far.
He's worth a lot more than 60, at least 90.

Arses are thrashing about like a wounded animal,let's just give them pep and be done with it,a swap of any of our players bar the deadwood will not happen

I have long believed that Sterling will be among the last players of the current squad left at the club in the mid-2020s. Him, Mendy and Stones is my feeling. AND we sign Sanchez anyway. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.