Manchester bombing - 100 days on

I'm watching,i like to hear from the families and emergency services,it is a hard watch

The families have come across as so brave and decent. some horrific injuries with young people still facing operations.

This poor lad Adam so brave.

Just watched it. I am not one who cries of shows any emotions, last time I cried was when my mum passed away 12 years ago, but this programme got to me and made me weep.
The brave families going on TV and talking about their loved ones, I couldn't do it, my heart truly goes out to them.
I hope they find true peace,
RIP the 22 xx

Just watched it. I am not one who cries of shows any emotions, last time I cried was when my mum passed away 12 years ago, but this programme got to me and made me weep.
The brave families going on TV and talking about their loved ones, I couldn't do it, my heart truly goes out to them.
I hope they find true peace,
RIP the 22 xx

It was very sad. Hope you ok. Got to me and the mrs as well. We live in a city with a huge huge majority of very decent people.

Yeah, thanks. I think what got to me was the fact it was our city, that made it more personal.
Like I said, those families are so brave and forgiving, especially the gent in the wheelchair. I don't think I could be like them. They are truly what makes our city great.
Special mention to the family of the young girl who was killed from the Scottish Highlands, a beautiful send off xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.