City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a 1-1, with us playing the better football and being denied a definite penalty before missing a few good chances.

But this isn't last season. We can win this because this time around we have better fullbacks, a better keeper and possibly a rejuvenated Alexis Sanchez.

I don't think we win this one but we might not lose. Liverpool play the exact type of counter we are open to and they play it extremely well. I'd play 4-3-3 with Sane Aguero Jesus up top. Bernardo can sit this one out.

Same as every time we play the fuckers, if we can last 20 minutes without conceding then we are in with a chance.

290817201553.png

2-1 win and 10 points from 4 games. On course for 90 odd points.

Instead of all the comments about how its too early to play them and I will settle for a draw isnt it about time we started beating the bigger teams. Surely with the squad we have now there are no excuses. We cant expect to be title challengers if we cant beat the likes of Liverpool.

Instead of all the comments about how its too early to play them and I will settle for a draw isnt it about time we started beating the bigger teams. Surely with the squad we have now there are no excuses. We cant expect to be title challengers if we cant beat the likes of Liverpool.
Whilst I agree with this, apart from a couple of occasions, we have struggled against them recently, I expect another tight game with some excellent football from both sides.

Hope Mane picks up a knock on international duty, just enough to keep him out of this game! He's brilliant and has really pushed on since joining them.

If walker and mendy are fit and available. I would be inclined to put danilo in midfield along side fernandino with kdb im front of them. Against their front 3 we do need more cover in midfield. Yaya is to slow for that. More over this will allow us to stay true to our attacking approach.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otemendi
Mendi
Dino
Danilo
Kdb
Silva
Sanchez or Bernado
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.