Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why any Blues choose to believe this Sterling bollox.

Its cropping up from a variety of sources, some more credible than others. Including the suggestion that Sterling might be open to a switch, since signing Sanchez will almost certainly restrict his playing time (and its a WC season). It might turn out to be bollox, but that was most Bluemooners reaction when it was first suggested that we might sign Evans.

Its astounding how much Sterling and the media and some city fans underrate one the best young players in Europe!!!! Oh and Coutinho going for 140m just because he scores a few 30 yard goals and the Narrative by the scouse loving media is so so different.

I might be in a minority but i think theres a lot of bluster about Coutinho. Very hit and miss - does some very good things - often from set pieces but in many games he can be utterly anonamous. Has been talked up big time by the scousers in the nedia - no way is he a £140m player. He will need to step up big time at Barca where the spotlight will watch his every move.

Reports that United are in for him now too. Hope that is just media bluff, they did want another wide man but hopefully Sanchez has made it clear already he only wants City. Certainly if he's rejected Bayern already then I'd hope this is the case,

I have no way of disproving the RH report in the absence of any comment from City.
Speculation must be expected and like our transfer threads we have to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

The problem as always is that the media no longer report just news, they report views of news together with obscure twitter posts that can be quoted as apparent truth.

I think that we should be suspicious of any reports appearing in the media as having been chosen to sell their product. They may be truthful but have been chosen for their headline worth not their truthfulness. This is the way how it is with the media whatever their subject matter.

Take everything with a pinch of salt because gossip is what they peddle and even that gets flavoured with their contaminated viewpoint.

You've got to laugh at talkshite this morning. Coming out with the 'poor Raheem what ever must he be thinking' bollocks when they were the main conduit for the dipper bile when we were after him a couple of years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.