Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports that United are in for him now too. Hope that is just media bluff, they did want another wide man but hopefully Sanchez has made it clear already he only wants City. Certainly if he's rejected Bayern already then I'd hope this is the case,
That's how you know he's about to sign for us.

Just needed that and him being a bad influence in the dressing room. Once we've had both then he signs the same day. Always the way.

You've got to laugh at talkshite this morning. Coming out with the 'poor Raheem what ever must he be thinking' bollocks when they were the main conduit for the dipper bile when we were after him a couple of years back.

Well you are talking about their story and their radio station....so they are doing their job well!

Anyone think Alexis may take a full independent set of medical checks today just in case we can't get it over the line today? He won't be released by Chile on a matchday unless it's just to sign a contract. Not saying City would have any say on these independent medical tests obv :)

Talksport quoting 50m plus Raheem Sterling for Sanchez lol!

Just about sums up the level of intellect of most Talksport listeners if they believe this garbage.

The media in this country really are a joke.
Its their job.... Talkshite spin a web of BS to hook in their client base... As I see it the plan is working.... I stopped listening months ago but have had them on the last two days..

I now know why I sacked them off...

Anyone think Alexis may take a full independent set of medical checks today just in case we can't get it over the line today? He won't be released by Chile on a matchday unless it's just to sign a contract. Not saying City would have any say on these independent medical tests obv :)

I can see him doing medicals on a last minute basis and/or even City relying (strong assumption) on the words of Chiles medical staff. I know, a long shot but trying to keep a optimistic view on this transfer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.