Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this will be all wrapped up today barring an official announcement, leaving Arsenal with tomorrow to bring in a replacement.

If as expected we do sign Arsenal how the hell can a big business leave it so late in the day to get a replacement

Shocking by Arsenal unless this was their way of doing it all along.

Too late to replace means money in the bank

Arsenal fans need to wake up and smell the coffee there loyalty is being taken for granted and they are being mugged big time

No time for Arsenal but surely their fans can see whats happening

I think Sané might actually have one of those awkward second seasons, particularly with the 352, but he could also go the other way and make the jump up to world class.

The main thing is Sané's never had the constant undermining that Sterling has had in the media and some of the fan base, plus he's a Guardiola purchase so he's seen as completely safe here.
Sane isn't going to be playing wing back now Mendy is fit.

Daily Canon scraping the canon barrel.

Sergio Aguero is reportedly pushing for a move to Arsenal from Manchester City in January.
Aguero is said to be pushing for a move to Arsenal in January if his situation at Manchester City doesn’t improve, claims the Times.

Ha, ha, ha!!

I just cant understand the lack of professionalism with these sort of reports.....the lack of professional integrity....do any of these hacks even care or have any sense of persona or professional pride in the integrity/accuracy of what they are spewing out???? Im not sure how people like this can even look at themselves in the mirror Id be ashamed of myself if all I did all day long was make up lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.