Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this will be all wrapped up today barring an official announcement, leaving Arsenal with tomorrow to bring in a replacement.

Replacement. Ha.

If they wanted to replace him, they'd have sold him a month ago. They're just trying to work out which back account the cash will look best in

The same FFP that changes when AC Milan want to invest.

Think it requires new owners to fully implement changes to FFP rules as they exist for investment but I'm sure they will have no problem circumnavigating this. If not the rules will need further amendment.
At least I think thats how it works.

If as expected we do sign Arsenal how the hell can a big business leave it so late in the day to get a replacement

Shocking by Arsenal unless this was their way of doing it all along.

Too late to replace means money in the bank

Arsenal fans need to wake up and smell the coffee there loyalty is being taken for granted and they are being mugged big time

No time for Arsenal but surely their fans can see whats happening
Am I mad for thinking Lacazette was Sanchez's replacement all along?

The frenzy on here tomorrow will be unprecedented. It will make the great KDB flap fest look like a boring church sermon. It's bound to make it to the classics forum. I hope Karen has some gifs on stand-by.

Im sure we will have our second bid tuned down as well......

There is a pattern to these things and its usually having at least a couple of bids turned down first before it actually goes through

This deal is not happening unless we come up Sanchez song within an hour and present to his entourage.
Deal breaker!
Sanchez, Say Yes, Sanchez
Arsene, Say No Arsene
Arsene, Say No Arsene
Arsene, Say No Arsene
Arsene, Say No Arsene

To the tune of Yaya,Yaya Toure

fanscity.gif

NEVER GETS OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.