Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep's already said he thinks he can play as a striker.

I personally don't think we play 352 with a fit LB anyway as we don't need to.

He has, but he'll be behind Aguero, Jesus, Sterling and Sanchez in that postion, as all have shown to be much better than him centrally.

I'm not worried about him long term, I'm pretty convinced he'll be world class by 23, but it might be an up and down season for him if that formation is our mainstay, and I do think it'll be prominent as it offers protection at the back to allow Gundogan to be the pivot. Doesn't help that he seems a bit out of sorts to start the season, and maybe if he'd had a few barnstorming games I wouldn't even be thinking he might struggle a bit.

He definitely won't get the 5 months of starting every single game he got last year from December to May, which might be a good thing as he definitely ran out of gas towards the end.

75 million tops - based on how much Lukaku, Dembele and Neymar have gone for that seems fair

None of them have had 1 yr left on their contract.
I think Arsenal had to reject the first offer but if City say time is short and our final offer is 55m Arsenal will take the money.

But maybe there is a strategic advantage not to play hard ball and let them keep their face for future transfer talks to come.
As a market heavy weight we could show some generosity towards smaller clubs ;-)

I couldn't give a fuck what the price is. If City pay then they can afford it.

To say you'd walk away at 66m is not something I understand. What would you do with that extra million that isn't yours?

It's hard to judge without knowing the exact state of the club's finances but if we spaff here it restricts us elsewhere. If we'd not wasted £30m + on Mangala maybe we'd have been closer to getting Mbappe, for example.

This deal is not happening unless we come up Sanchez song within an hour and present to his entourage.
Deal breaker!

To the tune of She's Electric:

Verse

He's Alexis, he's from Chile his pace is electric,
Left Arsenal coz they are pathetic, he's City's nine.

Chorus

He plays in blue and white, for Guardiola (ola)
wearing number nine
He can play left or right, or on your shoulder (shoulder)
What a forward
He'll get the ball from KDB, and run through your defence you see
And in the box your keeper's screwed,
Coz he's Alexis and he's gonna score past you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.