Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im of the opinion the mainstream media is at least 24 hours behind the reality when dealing with something like this, wouldn't be surprised if in actuality this was already agreed

Arsenal won't want this to get done, they can't replace him by tomorrow and if they won't spend the money quickly then do they really need it? The one thing they need is Sanchez and I guess it would make more sense for them to get another 4 months out of him whilst planning a replacement.

I just can't see an Arsenal team starting their game without Sanchez and without a replacement, it would probably be the worst thing Wenger could do..

Im of the opinion the mainstream media is at least 24 hours behind the reality when dealing with something like this, wouldn't be surprised if in actuality this was already agreed
Yeah, I'd imagine the solicitors on both sides going through everything line by line in the agreement. Once they've done that announce that fee is agreed subject to medical. Arsenal behind the scenes have obviously indicated he is for sale at a given price.

We all know that this will be dragged out until tomorrow evening
How can this be dragged out until tomorrow evening, when he has to be on the pitch tomorrow evening to play the WC qualifier? It might get dragged out till tomorrow morning at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.