Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we'll offer £60m next I presume, which will be rebuffed, then finally £70m before getting this over the line tomorrow.
Arsenal will release a statement that Wenger's relationship with Sanchez had broken down so much, that he had to leave, and that they've got a very good deal, and they're bought Mahrez and Bojan.
Arsenal TV will do special transfer deadline piece, the fans will be ecstatic, convinced that they've got the better deal, blud.....

So we'll offer £60m next I presume, which will be rebuffed, then finally £70m before getting this over the line tomorrow.
Arsenal will release a statement that Wenger's relationship with Sanchez had broken down so much, that he had to leave, and that they've got a very good deal, and they're bought Mahrez and Bojan.
Arsenal TV will do special transfer deadline piece, the fans will be ecstatic, convinced that they've got the better deal, blud.....
But what about the sexts they exchanged all summer?

I think even ArsenalFanTV have resigned all hope. They know that as long as they have Kroenke and Gazidis, nothing will change. Sure, a new manager could motivate the squad they have and potentially get them top 4, but if their transfer policies stay the same they will never be able to challenge for the title. Also, I see Arsenal accepting 60-65m, the papers are reporting that Arsene only wants players that are 100% committed to Arsenal and that the squad wants Sanchez out. Sanchez himself has said he wants to leave and Kroenke isn't about to haggle over 10m when we'll threaten to walk away. They don't want more toxicity in the dressing room. I think everything going on actually plays right into our hands.

I think quite a few people on here said it would go to the wire and the way it is shaping up going to be a long day tomorrow. Chances are this thread will run to 3000 pages. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.