It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well VVD is most certainly leaving given Southampton bought 2 new CBs this window and now have 6 in total. A lot for a club that's not even in Europe.

There's been nothing linking him to Chelsea or even Liverpool, recently. It's very quiet on that front which makes me believe they deal is being negotiated in complete secret. Not out of the question given there were zero rumors when we signed Bernardo a top talent.

This would make Jim White's head explode, I hope.

Well VVD is most certainly leaving given Southampton bought 2 new CBs this window and now have 6 in total. A lot for a club that's not even in Europe.

There's been nothing linking him to Chelsea or even Liverpool, recently. It's very quiet on that front which makes me believe they deal is being negotiated in complete secret. Not out of the question given there were zero rumors when we signed Bernardo a top talent.
I hope your right.

There's also been a lot of rumours in Belgium this past week surrounding Alderweireld to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.