Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
£65m deal - £320k a week - 4 year contract. To be announced at around 10pm GMT tonight apparently. Ban me if I'm wrong.
Good Lord. Now if I was a betting man, which I'm not, I'd be hedging my bets that this is nonsense.
BUT I'm giddy and willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Where did you come across this very specific piece of information young sir or madam?

Didn't he sign that contract before we moved to performance based contracts (summer 2014 IIRC)?

i think all the performance based contracts/bonus things are pure bollocks. If it's the case when why we consistently failed to sell fringe players...? High salary.

It either means based was the highest paid player in the perm for years (which is bollox) or this is plain wrong

I know which way I think about that
Zlatan (before his wage cut), Pogba and Rooney (when he was at United) all earn more than 300K per week. Also that number is true. According to reports, Nasri was the highest paid City player simply because he got offered an absurdly huge deal early on.

£65m deal - £320k a week - 4 year contract. To be announced at around 10pm GMT tonight apparently. Ban me if I'm wrong.
The cynic in me thinks, we are almost within 24 hours of the close of the window, pick a fee and a wage that's been widely reported, and hey ho if it happens then you are itk, but as I said that would be cynical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.