Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think all the performance based contracts/bonus things are pure bollocks. If it's the case when why we consistently failed to sell fringe players...? High salary.
Because it would mean there's less of a gap between the basic salaries of our lowest paid senior players & our highest paid senior players, rather than our lower paid seniors being paid peanuts for basic plus loads of performance add ons.

We'll also naturally pay more given our well publicised financial status, so any players that turn out to be poor signings will be hard to shift as they're known publicly as an expensive failure.

Good Lord. Now if I was a betting man, which I'm not, I'd be hedging my bets that this is nonsense.
BUT I'm giddy and willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Where did you come across this very specific piece of information young sir or madam?

Although I'm not a regular poster, I do have a connection with someone within City Group which I can't disclose (for obvious reasons). I'm as giddy as all of you, so decided to post it. Not particularly fussed if anyone thinks it's nonsense - it's just what I've been told. Whether it happens or not is a different story. Happy for the ban if it doesn't!

The cynic in me thinks, we are almost within 24 hours of the close of the window, pick a fee and a wage that's been widely reported, and hey ho if it happens then you are itk, but as I said that would be cynical
He's going to get banned.

No way we are paying anyone £320k a week. No way.

Hate to spoil the party here but tweets in a foreign language, as well as clearly misogynistic and homophobic posts, no matter how tongue in cheek they may be will be removed and if it carries on, thread bans and or warnings will follow.

No need for it at all.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.