Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal's income this summer if they sell Alexis.

£70m from Sanchez.
£40m from Ox.
£142m from PL TV money.
around £50m from CL money.

so that's £302m coming in, and they've bought Lacazette for £46m. Arsenal fans are idiots falling for this.

Don't think they've fallen for it this summer, there's going to be riots this season. Robbie from arsenal fan tv is going to be a very rich bloke by time wenger finishes his two year contract.

My wife blushed watching this. What a tit. Does he know people can see him?

That's strangely addictive. Is he ok? Not sure what to make of it. Seems like a nice lad that's done something he might now regret. I'd leave Arsenal based on the video alone!

Still a few hours to push things along over there

You never know, might wake up to photos of Sanchez holding up a city shirt
That's what I was thinking mate ..can't put my phone down but really need to get some sleep lol early start tomorrow. Fkn transfer window

If Alexis coming to City depends on PSG selling a player to Arsenal that's not great if there is still any animosity between PSG and us. Hopefully they wouldn't be silly about it.

If Alexis coming to City depends on PSG selling a player to Arsenal that's not great if there is still any animosity between PSG and us. Hopefully they wouldn't be silly about it.

With PSG apparently wanting a loan at first i assume that is for ffp reasons. If they are having to compromise with that then being pissy with a sale hopefully is the last thing on their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.