Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly we haven't submitted another bid for the last day and a half? I don't believe that for a fucking second.

I think this will happen, but I think we'll push it close. Thinking about it logically, if the move falls through and Sanchez has to return to Arsenal, they then have a very unhappy player who will be leaving on a free transfer next summer. So not only do they have to put up with someone doesn't want to be there creating an atmosphere in the dressing room, but they miss out on a sizeable transfer fee.

I just hope we don't try to be too clever negotiating the fee. At this stage let's just get the deal done. If he had say 3 years on his contract the fee would be significantly more than what we pay now.

We're just really messing around with Arsenal now. They know we want Alexis and we'll pay for him, but they won't get the money to make a replacement in that time. Given how their board is, they'll sign fuck all with whatever the dumbfcks have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.