Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ornstein saying Arsenal are skint and can't afford to replace Ox and no one will come in unless Sanchez is sold. Can you imagine paying £1000+ for a season ticket and being told that a net spend of £15m was all you could afford.

Considering the press briefed yesterday that the players want Sanchez to go, it's clear the Arsenal squad is nowhere near where they need to be and they're being told they can only strengthen if they sell Sanchez, I suspect Txiki is sat with a cigar waiting for Arsenal to ring

Sky sports says Riyad Mahrez has been given permission to leave the Algerian camp so he can join an unnamed club. Seems like it's all adding up.

Ornstein saying Arsenal are skint and can't afford to replace Ox and no one will come in unless Sanchez is sold. Can you imagine paying £1000+ for a season ticket and being told that a net spend of £15m was all you could afford.

Considering the press briefed yesterday that the players want Sanchez to go, it's clear the Arsenal squad is nowhere near where they need to be and they're being told they can only strengthen if they sell Sanchez, I suspect Txiki is sat with a cigar waiting for Arsenal to ring
Why on earth are they so skint? Decades of Champions League football, high season tickets, new stadium.

I think this deal is completely done but we are holding back the announcement to give Arsenal as much time as possible to sign a replacement. Pep wants good relationship with Arsenal that is why imo sanchez hasnt forced the move, This is guesswork before anyone asks.
All guesswork and we cannot help it.

If we take it at face value, then nothing is happening because Arsenal are not trying to buy anyone. They are inert. Sky are obviously stage managing their drama the best they can. Is a charade being played out before us with the clubs knowing what the outcome is?

City must believe that they can do this otherwise I am certain we will have pulled the plug and the world would know.

Just watching on and seeing what unfolds, and glad that it is all going to end soon. Whatever happens, Arsenal and City are heading in opposite directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.