Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the new fullbacks who 'cover' this was robbed at the halfway line in a worse mistake than Sané's v Everton (as I predicted) but we got away with it.

We will just have to score a lot.

I'm going to back JFE now anyhow & hope he's one of those Brian Clough type signings who ends up poty.

I am not against the signing. Just the fee. But it is was it is. I do not care about his rag affiliations either. He has a lot of experience at a high level and can carry out instructions very well ence why bacon trusted him.

A solid bench option. Send him on late in a game and I am more confident we can see out a game. Send on Stones or Otamendi and that confidence reduces.

Pep will address the defence next summer I assume. This season we all need to pray for Vinny! In the summer Otamendi goes down to 4th choice. I can see Evans and Vinny becoming the preferred partnership given time.

Mate of mine is saying that Van Dijk has left the Southampton Training Ground en route somewhere - he's convinced it's to Liverpool. I told him he's going home for a barm, but could he be Tolmie's no.3 in ? Doubt it if we have agreed a fee for Evans.

Could be a false impression but VVD appears to have behaved like a complete **** this summer. In many ways I hope his behaviour isn't rewarded and he has to stay at Soton.

This would be the next best situation.

True, unfortunately that means paying probably 80m+. Prices will continue to go up. If we do go for him, we should look to wrap up the deal before the window even opens.

Madness we don't just buy him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.