Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus aside, I think he would be a great on field catalyst to give Sergio more energy and willingness to press the back line. Alexis is also more direct and he can provide a load more chances for Sergio on top of what David and Kevin do already.

Always considered Aguero more calculating, someone who'll chase hard when he knows he's at fault for losing it, but someone who otherwise conserves energy in waiting for that moment to arrive. Very much the ultimate predator. Agree with the creative part. Sanchez will put the ball in exactly the right place, no need to take a touch or break stride, so we should see even more goals. So spoilt. :-)

I agree, but it's the inevitable consequence of having a player with 1 year to go on his contract, not prepared to sign a new one.

The only thing that genuinely surprises me is that there doesn't seem to have been competition from other clubs. You would have thought Mourinho would be in for him, would you not? Especially at £60m or £65m.

Which makes it obvious that the player has chosen City and only City as his destination? Clubs may agree on a larger fee but you cannot force a player to sign for a club he doesn't want to...

Great signing and also the added benefit of making the Tarquin fans cry/lose their heads.
Wonderful....

8 hours to go.......

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.